Monday, February 22, 2010

Devil Dog - Part Deux

Hola amigos.  Como estas?


Things have been hectic so the posts have been MIA . . . .like Tiger's V.D. . . . . wait, nevermind.  I promise it'll be quicker than my gag reflex after reading this.  AndaléAndalé!
This is me. . . last Saturday . . . 
when all the snow was melting and a 
truck rolled by.  Stupid awesome.


This weekend was about as fun as Patty-cake.  Step-on-Me and I went gallivanting to the pet store yesterday to pick up the dog some treats to keep the pup entertained and amused.  Good pup-parents, right?  Little did we know she was plotting our demise:

The little slob-smuggler decided that if we're going to leave her alone and destitute in the apartment, she was going to lock us out.  Using the deadbolt.  You know . . . .the one you lock FROM THE INSIDE.  


So after an hour of being locked out and waiting for emergency maintenance to get there, we help Chuey (or Chewy), our Sweatpants-donning Captain America Maintenance Man, break into our apartment.  Hide your valuables, folks.  It took us under 5 minutes.  



Oh yeah, last weekend during All-Star weekend here in Dallas, we saw famed Booty Call actor and comedian, Tommy Davidson in the mall.  I know. . . not as impressive as you might think.  
Oh well.


I win.
mr. overly competitive

2 comments:

  1. i think the dog wins....just sayin'.
    i left you a treat on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower! You are pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete