Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fun . . . . .

It’s Friday, kids.  What's that?  The weather has you feelin’ a little blue?  Do you know what will cheer you up? 

It's peanut butter jelly time!  Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!  Peanut.butter.jelly.peanut.butter.jelly.peanut.butter.jelly with a baseball bat!

Yeah, servin’ up the Friday fun with a cherry on top.

I’m headed across the pond to Italy for work tomorrow.  I will be there approx. 49 hours total.  I’ll bring you back some pasta.   I hope I don’t get into an
armrest fight again.

Oh yeah, I’m pretty excited about this part of my trip:

Yeah, that’s right, that’s all the baggage I’m taking.  Can you say Pack-Master!  And, just in case you think that’s not impressive enough by itself . . . The bottom half of that bag has work-related product in it.  Double Pack-Master.

Winner of this week’s
Guess The Falsity of mr. overly competitive’s True Hollywood Story is (drum rolllllllllllll) . . . . . .NOBODY!  Yayyyyy!

The false fact was #7. Too bad nobody got it right.  I was planning to give a special prize to the winner.  $1,255,653 smackaroos.  You lose.

Arrivederci!

I win.
 
mr. overly competitive

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap you can pack!

    I made sure to pack the light so that I'm not the girl who brought all the crap.

    When I went to a resort they recommended we bring a sleeping bag along. I wasn't because I didn't own one. Later just before I left I picked one up.

    When i got there I found out we were sleeping in cabins with no beds. THANK GOD I BROUGHT THAT SLEEPING BAG.

    Like really, wf? You can't tell me that? "Oh btw you'll be on the drafty floor of a crappy wooden cabin." ???????

    ReplyDelete