Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lindsay Lohan ruined my day . . . . . .

 . . .and here’s why:

You guys know the E-Trade commercials?  You know, BEST.COMMERCIALS.EVER!  Drunkzilla is suing them.  Why?  That’s the best part.  Watch and learn:

Milka-whhhhaaaaat!??!?!?!?!  Apparently Lilo decided that because they used the name “Lindsay” in their commercial and they were talking about -aholics that the reference was actually slighted towards her.  You think I could sue Nabisco for making “crackers”?  Or maybe I could sue Nestle for making “white chocolate” . . . . . (that’s what they call me on the basketball court).  Raindrops!

I guess even coke addicts have to make money somehow in this economy.  Stupid recession.  

Is it weird that the baby in this commercial is my hero?

He's like a mini-mr. overly competitive . . . . 

I win.
mr. overly competitive


1 comment:

  1. but what if LILO wins the lawsuit? then you DON'T win. As much as I love La Lohan (don't ask me why) I think she went down a few notches for this act...

    ReplyDelete