Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For the Love of . . . . .

I'm just going to jump right in here. . . .no foreplay, no stretching.  Straight to the love making . . . . .

For the Love of Me No Love you Long Time - Sorry I've been away.  Did you miss me?  I know.  I'm like the Samoa Girl Scout cookies - you wait and wait for that yummy goodness year after year and after your fifth box decide to switch things up, give the Thin Mints a whirl, only to realize that all you want is the (non-gay) mouth love of Caramel, Coconut and Chocolate.  I digress.  Anyways, I've been having a hard time coming up with things to blog about recently.  fake.british.accent and Speak Into My Good Ear already posted about the Dallas St. Paddy's Day Parade fun . . . . that's my woman on S.I.M.G.E. with the Miller Lite box on her head. . . . yes, it was love at first sight.  Anyways, I've been trying to be a better blogger.  My friends told me that I was getting too Ebonics'd on here so I'm toning it down.  Not the awesomeness, just the Ebonics.  I've been trying to work on more substantial and heart-felt content.  ETrade babies count as substantial.  I'll be better, I promise. 
For the Love of Me No Love you Long Time.
  
For the Love of Chinese Finger Traps - Memba' those?  They were rah-tarded, yet you couldn't resist putting your fingers in there.  Anyways, I found out last week that the next stop on my world-wide tour of awesomeness will be in Hong Kong and China.  The Red Army better get ready.  The only thing I'm really worried about is that I will end up eating dog or cat at some point.  I'll try some snake.  I'll try some 'gator.  But house-hold pets don't fly.  Hopefully i can throw out some blog posts and photos while on tour.  Now to find some roadies. . . .For the Love of Chinese Finger Traps.

For the Love of Work-Place Badassness - Yes, it's not just an after-hours lifestyle.  It's a 24/7, non-stop, awake/asleep, daily, in your face badassness.  Clark Kent had to hide his super-cool, super-hero tights during the day.  Not me.  I'll wear those things proudly all day, everyday . . . . . even on cold days (Guys know what I mean)  I'm talking about promotions!  I've been getting the carrot dangled here at work for about 2 years now.  I finally caught the darn thing.  And it tastes good.  I guess that's what happens when you enter "Lifer" status at work, which I will officially enter in August.  10 years.  10 looooooooong years.  For the Love of Work-Place Badassness.  

So, all in all, a pretty darn good week.  I'm satisfied, how about you?  Not as good as the Samoas?  It's a toss up, buuuuuuuut  I think I may have taken this one though . . . . . 

I win.
mr. overly competitive

 

1 comment: