Monday, January 11, 2010

Blogging Woes

I realized something last week . . . . my life just isn't that exciting to be blogging about.  Plain and simple.  Period.  End of story.  Aside from the many, many victories I take home . . . . .my bowling trophy from this weekend, my Modern Warfare defeat over Austin's roommate, Ben, our indoor soccer win 3-2 (I scored 2 goals thankyouverymuch), etc . . . . . I do have some things that I just can't compete at.  I know, I know, you're world was just flipped upside down (kind of like when you found out for the first time that Sophia was younger than Rose and Blanche in real life. GASP!).


In fact, I was all ready to concede to by buddy over at fake.british.accent and shut down mr. overly competitive when he made me see the light . . . . . just because my blog isn't the best (the first step is admitting it folks), doesn't mean I can't continue.  


From the wise words of Austin, "if nothing else, it allows you a forum to say things you might never otherwise say".  


Right on, my brother.  Right on.  Fo Shizzle, my Nizzle (case and point right there, although I am going to head off any comments straight away from Blondie in which he will accuse me of thinking I'm of a different race simply because I listen to the occasional hippity-hop song and throw out the occasional Fo Shizzle).  That's right, I'm down with O.P.P.  WORD!


So, Austin, a giant Grassiass to you.  mr. overly competitive will live on for now.  Hopefully your first inclinations to avoid the Amazon lived on Saturday night . . . I'm not holding my breath, but just be aware . . . . there are parasites that crawl up your penis in the Amazon and kill you.  
Plus, this:



I win,
mr. overly competitive

1 comment:

  1. hahah i think you take the cake with the amazon parasites...that's just not even fun to think about and i'm a girl!

    correction: I went to a chi-chi restaurant that didn't serve fried ice cream...but that sounds intense...and amazing....but at that point i was so hungover that the THOUGHT of putting food in my mouth made me die a little

    ReplyDelete