Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Criminal Intent

So, back from the Dirty Myrtle and Charleston.  More on that fun to come.

But first, I have to enlighten you all to something amazing.  One of the best business ideas I've seen in a long time.

Let me break it down for you:

Sunday night. Not much going on in the way of night-life in Charleston.  We decide the best idea is to head to the Lil' Cricket corner store and grab some adult beverages and make our way back to the hotel for some drinking games.  Now, remember when I talked about Donks?  Well, the Lil' Cricket had one.  But there was no customization.  It was just a busted old Caprice Classic with wood paneled siding and a lift kit.  No rims.  Just stock 16 inch wheels.  Anyways, as we're leaving the Lil' Cricket, Step-on-me spots this doozy of a periodical for the low, low price of $1.00 (best dollar we ever spent):


Remember the Highlights Magazines when you were a kid?  The one with the puzzles and games?  This is like that, but for adults.

Puzzle #1
Heidi looks like she's having a hell of a time in jail.

Puzzle #2
Venus Williams in the bottom left hand corner could throw you off here.

I'm not giving you the answers just yet.  Let's see if anyone can get them right.  Comment below to see how you do.  Here's a hint to #2:  The answer is a crime.  Although they all quite possible have the same V.D., I'm sorry to report that's not the answer.

I win.
mr. overly competitive

No comments:

Post a Comment