Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Riddle Me This . . . .

I’ve got questions, hopefully there’s answers:

Question 1
Why in the world are there Braille dots on the key pad of a drive-up ATM?  I went to the bank the other day and couldn’t stop thinking about this when I left.  It’s haunting me.  Like Lindsay Lohan’s pancake boobies.  [shudder]

Question 2
Why isn’t palindrome spelled the same way backwards as it is forwards?  We made this watch and nicknamed it Palindrome for the Starck brand.  It’s a cool word, but you’d think whoever came up with it could have been a little more ironic.  Thanks, Webster.

Question 3
If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?  So maybe you’ve all heard that they are coming out with an animated Smurf movie.  Awesome, right?  Gotta love old school cartoons.  I feel sorry for kids these days.  They don’t know what they missed.  Anyways, Barney Stinson, AKA Doogie Howser, AKA Neil Patrick Harris, AKA The.Coolest.Gay.Man.Ever.That.I’d.Swear.Was.a.Straight.Man is one of the voices along with George Lopez, Jayma Mays, B.J. Novak, Katy Perry, and Hank Azaria.  Too bad it wasn’t live-action.  Who knew there were mexican Smurfs?

RIDDLE ME THAT!

In other news, I am heading back to Myrtle Beach, SC where I went to school (Read: where I went to go surfing) here in a couple weeks for the Duurty Thuurty party.  Yeah, I hit that milestone about 3 weeks ago.  But, if this RedNeck-Fest doesn’t make me feel 21 again, nothing will.  I hear there was a slip-n-slide involved . . . . . should be fun.  In fact, here's my latest interaction with another one of my buddy's being inducted into the 30 year-old hall of fame:

Me:  So, what should I bring to this RedNeck Fest in a couple weeks besides my super white thighs and a case of Natty Light?
His Response . . . .

I can't wait!

I win. 
mr. overly competitive

No comments:

Post a Comment