Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Missing You


Holy crap!!  Where have you been?  Where have I been!?!

I'd like to say I was off saving the world with Sally Struthers or off in China making millions of dollars creating these little bracelet things:

Seriously?  I guarantee these things cost a hay penny to make apiece.  Add that to a $1.00 for the packaging (at most) and then sell them at $15 for a pack of 72?  Why can't I think of an idea that makes me a margin of 900%?  (Yes, I did the math).  Even if these things trend for a year, whoever came up this idea just retired.  But, I digress. . . . . . .

Anyhoo, lots of things we've missed in my absence.  Let's recap the top five happenings in the last 2-3 weeks:

5.  Jim Joyce (MLB umpire) humanized officials in Major League sports and Armando Galarraga showed that not all professional athletes are prima donnas.  Take notes, Cristiano Ronaldo.
4.  We decided that our Mahi Mahi is best served with a side of Quaker State.  Good work BP.
3.  The weather in Dallas hit 100 the other day and there's no end in sight.  Apparently it's going to be around 105 degrees this weekend or swamp ass weather, as I like to call it.
2.  Some punks climb up to our second story balcony in the middle of the night and stole a bike and pair of shoes.  Scary thing is, we were in the middle of moving so we had just decided to sleep out in the living room . . . . with the patio door unlocked.  Our viscous guard dog barked and growled, but when I investigated in my hazy, sleepy fog, I didn't see anything.  It wasn't until the next day we realized what had happened.  I'm buying a gun.
1.  Based on #2, we FINALLY moved!!!  For the first time living in Dallas, I actually feel like I'm "home" when I come home.

I win.
mr. overly competitive

No comments:

Post a Comment